Promotions and bonuses are among the most popular means used by casinos in order to attract new players. One of the top and commonly offered welcome treat is the no-deposit bonus. The way this bonus works is very simple. What is required from you, as a new player, is to open an account with the casino offering it. This is the only prerequisite. As the name itself suggests, you don’t need to make a deposit to get it – it’s a gift. At some casinos you’ll receive the bonus right away and at others you’ll need to send an email, contact Customer Support or fill out a form. But, irrespective of the way, you’ll get the bonus and that’s what’s important. The next step after receiving the bonus is to read the terms and conditions. Because, some casinos place a cap on the sum of money that you can withdraw, or insist that you need to make a token deposit, prior to being able to withdraw any of the money you may have won using the no deposit bonus. On this page you will read about:
- Which online casinos offer the best free bonuses?
- What are the advantages of free bonuses for the players and for the casinos?
- What terms and conditions are no-deposit bonuses subject to?
When you choose online casinos offering no-deposit bonuses, these criteria are of utmost importance: 100% secure and fair No requirement for deposit Easy bonus terms Rich choice of games
The 4 Best UK Casinos Where You Can Play without Deposit
Some of the Top Offers that Don’t Require A Deposit
1. 888 Casino: a Leader in Free Play 888 Casino is one of the leading brands on the market and is particularly popular, especially among British players. Owned by 888 Group, with its headquarters located in Malta, 888 Casino is the choice of over 25 million players from all over the world, particularly in the British Isles. It is pretty safe to say that 888 is one of the largest online gaming companies. Almost 1000 people work for the operator. They offer 24/7 customer support, via email, phone and online chat in more than 10 languages. Since 2005 the 888 Group has been on the London Stock Exchange. The casino is regarded as one of the safest and most reliable, with over 20 different deposit methods. Fair play is guaranteed by their RNG, and 888 is one of the founding members of eCOGRA. And the most important thing – we are discussing 888 casino here, because they offer an amazing £88 no deposit bonus to every new player. You can read more in our thorough and honest 888 casino review.
2. Ladbrokes Casino: Tradition Meets Novelty Ladbrokes Casino is slightly “older” compared to other online casinos, so it used its tradition and business routine at their advantage and quickly became one of the popular online casinos in the UK and throughout Europe. It was initially launched in 2000, primarily as a sports bookie website, but the business had already expanded to gaming and casino. Ladbrokes are fully licensed in the UK. At Ladbrokes you can play slots, with lots of lucrative progressive jackpots, scratch cards, different versions of roulette and blackjack, including the extremely popular live dealer games. The casino offer non-stop customer support via all the modern channels, including live chat. As part of their corporate responsibility, Ladbrokes implement player protection policies and allow players to put betting limits to their accounts. Ladbrokes organise various online events and offer numerous bonuses and promotions, including the £10 no deposit bonus for a new player, which is discussed further in Ladbrokes casino review.
3. Winner Casino: Where the Winners Start Winner Casino has become one of the top-choice online casinos, popular among blackjack and roulette fans, as well as people who enjoy a fast and thrilling spin on a slot machine. They also offer a range of live casino games and we all know how popular live games get these days. The live games are always being filmed and thus the fairness of the game is guaranteed. The casino holds a full licence by the UK Gambling Commission which makes it a safe place to have fun. In addition to the online casino, Winner have also launched a mobile version of their website, so you have the opportunity to play your favourite casino games on your mobile phone or tablet, wherever you are. Winner casino is part of GambleAware and they support responsible gaming. When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, Winner casino supports all major credit cards, prepaid cards and e-wallets. You can read our Winner casino review and find out more about their various promotions, including the stunning £30 for free, which puts them in our Top 4.
Advantages of the No Deposit Bonuses
There is a reason why almost every respectable online casino would offer at least some form of a free bonus to its players. Unlike other bonuses, it doesn’t put a requirement for the player to deposit a certain amount of money before getting it, which is a good reason why it is more likely to attract customers. No-deposit bonuses are especially attractive for the so-called “border-line” cases: people who are not fully convinced they want to get involved.
- For the Casino Of course, the casinos have their own reasons for offering these bonuses. It is probably the most efficient way to attract new players. And it has been calculated that most of them won’t cost the casino that much, even if they do win a certain sum of money with their no deposit bonus. Plus, a large percentage of these players will become regulars and play at that casino with a certain frequency. Then, every new player can recommend the casino to friends or relatives. The math is quite simple: the more players visit you, the more successful you’ll become.
- For the Players It is easier to see how free bonuses are beneficial for players. Even though casinos always win, there are players who do win. Such a bonus increases your chances of being in that group. Of course, some players won’t win anything with their free funds. But they will gain valuable experience and have a chance to try the games, learn the rules and gameplay. The most important thing is that you can’t lose anything with a no deposit bonus. You don’t have to spend a single penny in order to try your luck, and that’s certainly an advantage.
Bonus Wagering Requirements of the Top Offers
Ladbrokes Casino Free Welcome Offer In addition to the first deposit bonus, and the regular promotional offers and numerous bonuses, Ladbrokes Casino have introduced a £10 no-deposit bonus that is especially tailored for our readers. Every newly registered UK player at the casino who has joined through our special link using bonus code BESTBONUS is entitled to the £10 gift, which can be activated as soon as your account becomes active. The no-deposit bonus terms at Ladbrokes demand that you wager the bonus amount 30 times before you can withdraw any money. You will have a 30-day period in which you need to meet this requirement. your winnings will be capped at £100 which is rather generous.
888 Casino Free Play Bonus The requirements for the 888 Casino no deposit bonus are the following. This should go without saying, clearly you have to be 18 or older and not be related or affiliated to any persons that work for 888 Group. The promotion holds only for players who are within the borders of the UK at the time of playing. You can use your free £88 only on the games that are designated as part of the promotion and the player can use the bonus on one game or divide it between two or more games. The bonus is limited to one player per family and can be granted only once. You have to claim the bonus within 2 days after receiving the FreePlay email. All the winnings earned with that bonus are limited to £15, except for the Jackpot win. You’d have to wager the winnings 30 times in order to be able to start a cashout. Different games have different wagering contributions towards this requirement and you can see those in a table below.
Winner Casino Starting Bonus Every new player who opens an account with Winner Casino is entitled to their £30 free starting bonus. Since recently, Winner have started offering the same welcome gift to players who sign up with Winner Mobile Casino. Very specific bonus terms and conditions apply to the no deposit bonus. You would have to use the funds within 1 hour, counting from the moment it was issued, or you’ll lose any unused portion of it. The wagering requirement is 50 times your bonus amount. You need to make note of much each game contributes to the sum that you need to wager before you can cash out the winnings you may have earned using the bonus amount. Slots and scratch cards are the only two types of games that contribute 100%. Roulette contributes 25%, blackjack 20% while Blackjack Switch and Pontoon contribute just 5%.
|Casino||Free Bonus||Wagering Terms||Contributing Games||Validity|
|.||Ladbrokes Casino||£10||30x bonus||Slots, scratch cards (100%), Pai Go, Red Dog (25%), Casino Hold’em, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps (20%), Video Poker (10%)||30 days|
|.||888 Casino||£88||30x winnings||Slots, scratch cards, arcade (100%), roulette, poker (20%), blackjack, Video Poker, baccarat (10%), craps (5%)||14 days|
|.||Betway Casino||£10||100x bonus||Slots, parlour games (100%), all table poker, roulette, blackjack (except Classic BJ), Video Poker (8%)||no limit|
|.||Winner Casino||£30||50x bonus||Slots, scratch cards (100%), Pai Go, Casino Hold’em, roulette (25%), baccarat, blackjack, craps, Sic Bo, Video Poker (20%), BJ Switch, Pontoon (5%)||1 hour|